Tuesday, May 26, 2009

what we've been doing....

*

Getting ready to submit Dave's med school applications for the 2010 entering class. We have a book of all the med schools in the US and we've been looking at all of them.

Among the possible locations:
St. Louis
Omaha
Philidelphia
Des Moines
Seattle
DC

and more...

Wish us luck!

*this comic strip was found here

5 comments:

Amy said...

Good Luck!! We missed getting together with Ana yesterday! Lets do it soon. :)

L Anne Tanner said...

You will get accepted this year!!! What a fun time in your life!! Are you going to do the list on the sidebar again? It was fun to keep current with how things were going for you.

Unknown said...

I would have wished you luck even without the prompt!! I'll cross my fingers for ya!! But not 24/7, cuz that could get tricky.

White Family said...

We're hoping for Des Moines!! Wouldn't mind it if you joined us there!! Have you got the application all done or do you still have a few days before you submit? Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

I hoping for DES MOINES. Happy birthday!