Monday, June 8, 2009

happy birthday Jackey-boy

Wow, the past year just few by. I can't believe my little guy is 1 already. We took some cute photos of him the other day. He is such a smiler!

My crafty self got an urge and I made little cards announcing his birthday. They were all different, but this one I really liked.



We had a lot of fun celebrating his birthday. Family came over for cupcakes, he opened presents and he smiled like he knew something bi was going on.





(Kayla, I totally copied your cupcake idea, though they look a lot different. I loved it!)

Here are a few things about Jack:

*He has a big smile!
*He's walking! He started last weekend and just loves to walk all over the place. He is so much happier.
*He babbles all the time. It sounds like he's carrying on a conversation with you. He even nods when you ask him a question.
*He can say: Mama, Dada, Ana, buh-bye, and uh-oh
*He is a total Mama's boy.
*He likes to be held. A lot.
*He's down to just 1 nap a day. (cry a little for me...) But he goes to bed really early, so that's nice.
*I'm still nursing him first thing in the morning and right before bed.
*He loves soft cuddly toys. We got him a new stuffed doggie today and he could hardly wait to get it out of the wrapper.
*He picks on Ana, and yells, "Ana" when she picks on him.

We love our little guy! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Shaela said...

Happy Birthday, Jack! He's adorable. Do you have the little Cricut? Your announcement is so cute!

Terina said...

Happy birthday to your little one! PS love the cup cake idea and may steal that someday myself!