And we love our little Jacky-Boy more and more. But then I realize he's not a baby anymore. He is our happy, cheerful, sensitive, cuddler of a toddler. I never knew that kids this little play with toys by themselves. (Ana never did/does.) But the other evening, when Ana was gone with Daddy, Jack started lining up his (my) blocks, then messing them up, then lining them up again. It lasted 20-30 minutes. So we made an impromptu photo-shoot out of it. And you know its impromptu because, like most days, he's not wearing pants and his shirt is dirty.
That face melts my heart. Can you blame me?
3 comments:
why is he never wearing pants?
just the other day, will was saying how big wyatt is getting. they grow up sooo fast. enjoy the moments while in the "trenches" of motherhood.
Because I change his diaper before his nap and I don't put pants back on him. Then when he wakes up I don't put his pants back on unless we go somewhere.
how adorable is that? Caleb has always loved lining things up: blocks, cars, rocks, green beans...
Post a Comment