This is what the guy is saying according to Ana - "We need a box just like this for our kid - filled with pirate goodies."
Hahaha!!I love that. Way better than our answer.I thought maybe the guy was saying "you should really cut the mullet off"
My first thought was, "Son, aside from your 1992 haircut, we need to have a talk about where babies come from..."Ana's answer is great!
My first thought was, "Turn your life around with Amway!" In some strange way I think that my answer is similar to Ana's.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is what the guy is saying according to Ana -
"We need a box just like this for our kid - filled with pirate goodies."
Hahaha!!
I love that. Way better than our answer.
I thought maybe the guy was saying "you should really cut the mullet off"
My first thought was, "Son, aside from your 1992 haircut, we need to have a talk about where babies come from..."
Ana's answer is great!
My first thought was, "Turn your life around with Amway!" In some strange way I think that my answer is similar to Ana's.
Post a Comment