Wednesday, February 23, 2011

white coat ceremony

Friday was Dave's white coat ceremony. I was a very proud wife-y seeing him wear a real white coat for the first time. Its a ceremony celebrating the transition into clinical studies. The speaker gave a really good address summarizing all the things they would see and experience in their white coats.

Interestingly enough, the ceremony was on the 6th anniversary of our engagement. I'll tell you I never thought then that I would be here in Vermont supporting Dave in his medical studies, but I am so glad we are here and am grateful for all the experiences that brought us here.

(UVM College of Medicine class of 2014)


For the local news coverage click here. (You can see me and my good friend Sara cheering from the balcony around 0:38. I'm in black; she's in red.)

3 comments:

Cindy Lou said...

That's so cool! Congratulations all around, but especially to Dave (obviously.)

Terri said...

Wish I could have seen it in person.
You go Dave!!!!!

Amy said...

WOO HOO!! Go Dave! Congrats! ( and Erin, you looked fabulous in the video)