Monday, April 11, 2011

funny things

My kids make me laugh.

***

Me, while doing Sharing Time in church: We all make mistakes don't we. I know I do.

Ana, out loud to the entire primary: Like when you put me in time out?

Me: Well, that happens because you made a mistake.

Ana: Oh, I know some mistakes that you make....

Me: Let's move on. ...

****

Ana, while walking through JCPenney toward the men's department, looking for Dave: I smell men, Mom. It smells like Daddy. (Another lady overheard this, and laughed out loud.)

****

Jack, during prayers: Bless Mommy to be good at home and do the dishes, whatever dish she wants to clean.

***

For as picky as Jack is about his clothing, he was willing to wear this mask around all day chasing Ana (or Thomas).



In other news: Dave is home for the week for Spring Break. Woohoo!!!

2 comments:

Annie Bingham said...

Garrett had to be escorted out of sharing time by a helpful secretary (Sis. Mackay) because every time I would say anything he would yell at me to quit talking. Ana is giving you the best experiences! I love it!

Shaela said...

oh Erin... I almost fell off my chair i've been laughing so hard, lol!! What wonderful memories these will make someday. :)