Katie: 10 days old.
Katie: 3 weeks
Katie: 5 weeks
Katie: 2 months
Katie: 7 months
If you don't have a sling/wrap/baby-carrier-of-some-sort: get one. I like my sling for quick things and my Moby for longer trips. I have also transferred a sleeping baby from the car into my sling, and back into the car without her waking up. You can nurse in them, mop the floor in them, (though not at the same time) and many other things.
I like to "wear" my baby.
2 comments:
maybe this is mean, but i have zero sympathy for moms who complain about new babies who cry if they aren't held so they can't get anything done. it's because they're used to being close to you! strap that baby on and you can have your hands free again! i LOVE wearing my baby. he's 8 months old, and he still falls asleep in the moby.
I agree - I like to wear my babies too. :) The moby wraps never worked well for me, but I LOVE my Baby Bjorn and my Hip Hammock!! Can't wait to be wearing this baby on the outside, haha. :)
Post a Comment