Friday, December 14, 2012

this month is such a special one


Let me tell you something about my husband. He is not a man of many words. He mostly keeps his eyes open and his mouth shut, which I think is a good combination. I, on the other hand, am a girl of many words. He usually can't get me to stop talking from the time he walks in the door til we go to bed. (He doesn't really try, though. He's a good sport.)  I'm learning, too, that sometimes it is okay not to say everything I am thinking. So, though I could spill forth all sorts of wonderful things about this man that is mine, though I could write paragraphs on his many qualities and essays on our many memories and a book about his wonderful upbringing by his fabulous parents, I think I will just say this:

Happy 30th Birthday, Dave. I can't wait to spend the next 30 by your side.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Dave!

Shaela said...

Awww, so sweet. :) Happy Birthday, Dave!!