I have a whole list of things I want to write about soon, but things have been a little crazy getting back settled in that I am having trouble making sense of anything. I am totally ready for the kids to be done with school (they still have 3 1/2 weeks left!) and I have big plans for the summer.
For now, I will just post these pictures from our visit to Shoshone Falls a few days before we left Idaho. For the record, I love Twins Falls and it is totally in my top 5 "Places I would love to live when I grow up."
We also decided to drive by the Twin Falls Temple, which is only about 5 minutes from the falls. We got out and let the kids walk up to it. Katie still says, "We touch the temple!" when she sees a picture of a Temple.
No comments:
Post a Comment