Sometimes when I am driving down the street with mountains of snow piled up on each side, I think to myself, "I can't believe I live in a place where this is normal. And where 25* is described as 'not too bad.'" But alas, I do live in a place where that is normal. Last week after a big storm dropped us a foot of snow, I took Zach and Katie outside to play in it. Except 2 year olds can't really walk in 15 inches of snow. I tried pulling them in the sled, but it kept tipping over into my footprints. They only lasted about 30 minutes.
I will say, the snow was beautiful. And on Saturday we bundled up as a family and spent 15 minutes building an enormous snowman that is waving to all the cars that pass by our house. So, there is that awesomeness. And not only that, I really appreciate spring and summer when they come around.
1 comment:
I always think that if it has to be cold there better be some snow with it!
Post a Comment