Yeah, me too. Truth be told I can't form two coherent sentences. I am so anxious for match day on Friday, when we find out where we matched for residency. I am wandering around my house thinking that I probably should be cleaning house and doing laundry but then I walk past the big map of the United States in our dining room and all I can think is "Where?" So then I compulsively look up houses in various places so that on Friday morning when we open that envelope I can have some peace of mind knowing that we will find a place to live that will be wonderful for our family.
In other news, Ana has attended school 1 1/2 days in the last week due to a snow day, a teacher in-service day and now she is sick. She is now watching Frozen for the 2nd time. I love that movie!
| This is how we waited out the snow storm |
If you want to watch the Match ceremony, you can follow this link. It is Friday at 12:00 Eastern time.
https://www.uvm.edu/~comvideo/podcast_folder/show.php?fn=/2014.03.21_MATCH_DAY.mp4
4 comments:
So excited for you! I hope you come to Utah ;)
How soon would you have to move?
Kerstin: My husband graduates in May so we have a couple months. It is just nerve wracking waiting to see where you go.
Man, I thought only undergrads wondered where they were going to end up! Haha! Guess not!
So glad you're coming to Utah!
Post a Comment