Friday, March 27, 2015

charles in charge*



I like to ask (and be asked) hard questions. I like the process of thinking things through and coming to conclusions. I like to be able to see both sides of an issue and figuring out where I stand. I don't even mind changing my mind.

But sometimes, I just want to look a pictures of my cute babies. And there are far too few pictures of my baby on here.

Little Charlies is a dream. So calm and mild mannered. A good sleeper. Patient with his older siblings. We all love him. He is smiling and starting to coo. At his two month check up he weighed a hefty 13 pounds and he is already wearing 3-6 months size.  If I would have known how chill he was going to be, it would have saved me some anxiety.


2 weeks old
3 weeks old: taken by Ana

one month

Blessing day: March 1
Blessing day: March 1
Smiling!

sleeping on the floor


2 months old and loves his hand!

...Sigh... I love my baby.


*Anyone else think of THIS theme song? Though we prefer the Scrubs version. (at 2:45)

3 comments:

Kerstin said...

That is one cute baby!

ZMV said...

Two weeks younger than our little one and he is DOUBLE her birth weight. She maybe weighs 10 pounds now, maybe.

Heather said...

He is so cute!