
Isn't she cute? Dave took this picture and its one of my favorites of Ana. The shirt she is wearing if one of my old t-shirts. (I can't believe it ever fit me...) I love her messy hair and her arm sticking out of the collar. Its so fun! She is such a funny little girl. She has so many expressions and she loves to talk. And what a personality - such stubborn little girl. She definitely has an opinion about whats going on in her little world. But she loves to play with Mom and Dad. I can't believe she's almost a year old. Its gone by so fast, but I can't imagine life without her.
3 comments:
She's getting so big. I can't believe she's going to be one either. She's such a cutie.
I am so happy to see pictures of her! Do you realize I have not seen Ana....ever! I haven't even seen you since the day you got married. Let's fix that please. Love you forever.
Caleb saw this picture and said, "Is that baby Ana? She's dressed like an angel!"
Post a Comment