Friday, July 27, 2007

This and That

1. Ana got her first tooth on Tuesday! Its pretty late to still be toothless, but I was definitely okay with it. She always was a biter.

2. We had a fun day (Wednesday) with Grandma while Dave went fishing at Independence Lakes near Rupert. Ana learned how to go down stairs backwards, and had a fun time carrying balls up the stairs, throwing them down, and then climbing back down after them. We also went to the Burley pool and she just wanted to climb out of the pool, and then turn around and get back in backwards. She loved playing with her cousins. She kept crawling around following Jens, who is just a few weeks younger than her, but Jens kept crawling away. It was funny! After driving to Wyoming over the weekend, Ana wasn't too happy to be back in the car for a couple hours. I think we'll stay home for a few weeks.



3. Dave caught 2 fish, but they were both small so he threw them back. Its started to rain on them, so they headed down the mountain (a 5 - mile hike, with float tubes on their backs). On the way down he lost one of his brand new wading shoes. It was raining too hard to go back up and find it, but there was a Young Women's group heading up that he asked to watch for it.

4. In cleaning my room yesterday, I found a bunch of clothes to give to DI, and some more to just throw out. It still isn't clean... More work to do today.

5. Grades came in. 4 A's and 1 C. Its my only C in college and guess what class - Doctrine and Covenants. It was an online class and I didn't realize that some of the assignments had due dates, so I didn't get credit for some of them. Oh well. I still graduated. I don't know if I'm still qualified for Magna Cum Laude, but either way, I graduated. (I don't mind that religion classes are required to graduate, but I wish they didn't affect your GPA.)

No comments: