Here is my official list of things I want to do when the MCAT is out of the way:
1. Get Netflix. I might be a big geek but I want to get the 'Sliders' series that used to be on the scifi channel and watch the whole thing. Seriously, a long time ago I used to watch that and I just realized this was a possibility while I was in Wal-mart the other day and saw the 4th season for sale. No way am I spending $45 for one season. Of course there are other things to rent from Netflix as well...
2. Fix the flat tire in our bike trailer to take Ana for more bike rides. She loves them.
3. Learn a lot more about how to use my camera and actually spend some time with it.
4. Spend some time getting Erin's b-day present ready. Usually I know what it is a few months in advance but this time I don't.
5. Shadow some more doctors.
6. Take Erin to the hospital to have our little boy. (No, she is not in labor already waiting for the other things on this list to happen.) When it happens it will happen I guess.
7. Help Rick work on our apartment now that they are getting close to doing drywall, something I can actually help with.
8. Get back to posting more often like I did before. I'm feelin' it.
1 comment:
Oh! If you're going netflix, check out http://www.roku.com/netflixplayer/ . Basically you buy the $99 box and have a netflix account with unlimited DVDs, and you can stream movies and stuff over the internet for free.
Post a Comment