The MCAT is tomorrow... I haven't really studied all that much still. I guess I was burnt out and cocky enough to decide to try it without studying too much. I took a practice test the other day and got a 33. I would be happy with that. So, today I am reviewing equations and physics concepts, photosynthesis, TCA cycle, a few o-chem reactions, and a few general chemistry things. I also need to practice writing a few 30 minute essays as well. I feel ok about it and if I had to guess my score right now it would be somewhere between 30-34. I hate that it will be a whole month until I see the results.
Work is going well still. I finally start working full time this week after vacation and MCAT. Really not a lot to say there but I enjoy what I am doing and I really like the other people I work with.
Erin is about to have the baby I think. We thought she might have it today or tomorrow but it looks like as long as she keeps taking it easy she will make it past the MCAT. I really don't want to get to Boise to take the test and then get a phone call from Erin on her way to the hospital. Probably not going to happen though.
And, since it is a bit of a pain for me to get my pictures on the computer here at my parents you get this random one from the internet. Enjoy.

Whoa, I only need 11 more posts for 100...
2 comments:
Good luck today on the MCAT Dave! Let us know how it goes! I love your list of things to do after the MCAT is over with...ha ha. It's like whenever I asked Zach to do something a month ago his response was, "after finals Nikky..."
I can't wait to hear how you did on the MCAT!!! And I'm excited to hear some baby news very soon!
Post a Comment