okay. deep breath.
Do you ever get so overwhelmed you are almost paralyzed and end up getting NOTHING done? Now that Dave's University of Utah Interview is over and {sigh of relief} went really well, Christmas is staring me blatantly in the face and I realized that I need to get busy. My house is a wreck, the homemade gifts are not even started, and I still want to get out my Christmas plates. And so what am I doing? Right now, Ana is standing in the bathroom sink sing-saying "don't fall down" and Jack is sitting on my lap tired and poo-y. And I'm checking the blogs.
I guess I should get busy.
okay. deep breath. wish me luck.
5 comments:
Good Luck! You still have almost a week!
Good luck!!! You can do it!!!
Well at least you have your tree up, that's more than we can say around here! Good Luck!
Linda Eyre was wrapping presents on Christmas Eve and discovered that the the one BIG DEAL present her son had wanted was missing. After a while she realized she had put it in a big black trash bag in the garage to hide it, and it had been thrown away. Now that's panic time! I think we all have those moments. Hang in there and enjoy the doing. It will all be over too soon.
We didnt get things done until recently..and STILL Have a box of decorations awaiting to be hung on the tree...Christmas eve is tomorrow. :)
Post a Comment