What she's doing:
*She can dress herself. The last couple weeks she's been changing her clothes several times during the day. Usually, she wants to wear pajamas that are too small, or Jack's pants.
*She wants to watch Cars almost everyday. And she really likes WordWorld.
*She loves to do music-related things. She sings all day, and she loves the little guitar, violin and drum I made her. The other day, she was standing on the step-stool playing her little violin. She'd play for a second, then would bow and wait for me to clap. She also likes to play "name that tune."
*She likes to play games. We'll get out the Uno cards and take turns matching the color. Today we shook the boogle dice and then found the letter "A." (Any other games for 2 year olds would be helpful.)
*She still has an accident most days. I took her in a few weeks ago and she had a slight UTI. Since that's been treated she's been doing lots better, but I think it did a little bit of damage to the potty training business. Its not too bad though.
*She is very loving and appreciative. Busy and stubborn as she is, she loves to give hugs and kisses, and always says, "Thank You." A lot of times she says, "Thank you very much, Mama." Its sweet.
For everything she can do, its easy for me to forget that she's only 2!
2 comments:
I fell into that trap with my kids as well - it's almost a mantra I kept reapeating to myself: "he's only 2, he's only 2..." :) Sounds like she is doing amazingly well for her age though - keep up the good work!
p.s. of course I'll include you in my giveaway - see ya! ;)
Post a Comment