Monday, March 16, 2009

mondays

So, last week was a little crazy. Sunday thru Tuesday I was in Pocatello visiting family. Dave went to SLC on Tuesday to shadow a doc. Wednesday morning I did laundry and re-packed our bags. That afternoon we went to Boise. Dave flew to Seattle, and I stayed with a sis. Yesterday was a crazy day with Dave and I participating in another ward Sacrament meeting and choir practice. This morning we're all sick, sick, sick. I still haven't completely unpacked yet, and I have a sink full of dishes that I didn't have the energy to do last night.

Dave's interview went pretty well. He's not sure if it went well enough though. There were some unexpected questions. I thought he handled it pretty well, but it all depends on what they were looking for. If he gets accepted, we'll hear from them today or tomorrow. If not, then we'll figure out what to do next.

Ana is helping me stay optomistic. She said to me this morning: "Mama, I don't feel good. But I'm getting better." I love this little girl!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Good luck for your hubby - I have my fingers crossed for him! Don't worry about the dishes and that darn laundry, unfortunately it will be there tomorrow - hope you and your fam gets better!

Shaela said...

good luck with everything! we're all sick here too. :( but better this week than next week, right?