Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's my first day...

So, this is my first time posting all together with Erin over here. In honor of my first day I will share with you a small bit of THIS Simpsons episode.

Smithers: Uh, sir, we found the problem. Some idiot threw this in the
reactor core.
Homer: [sees charred doughnut] Success!
Burns: You did this? How could you be so irresponsible?
Homer: Eh... it's my first day!
Burns: Since I've never seen you before, maybe it is your first day.
Very well, carry on!
[Mr. Burns begins to walk off, when Smithers catches up with him.]
Smithers: Sir, that's Homer Simpson. He's been working here for ten years!
Burns: Ohh, really? Why did you think you could lie to me?
Homer: It's my first day!
Burns: Well, why didn't you say that be...[realizes] Yawoo! You're fired!

It's funnier when you watch it but oh well.

Also, I bought a song from iTunes today from The Special Goodness. I have been wanting this song for a long time. This video is goofy, as is Pat - the main man of the band.

1 comment:

Shaela said...

LOL - I remember that episode!! :) my dad and my first boyfriend were big Simpson fans. do you have the trivia game? tell Erin to get it for you, it's fun :) John says hi, and if you get the bike he wants to go riding with you :) (the fact that you live 600 miles away doesn't really matter to him...) ;)