Wednesday, June 3, 2009

has it been a week already?

I could also say "its only been a week?" Here's what we've been up to:

*Me and the kids spent a couple days at my parent's house last week. We got to see a few sisters, and it was fun to have a mini-vacation.

*I had a great birthday on Sunday. The big 2-5. Crazy! It was a lot of fun. More on that in another post.

*Jack is WALKING! It is so cute.

*Dave and I have stayed up really late the last few nights working on his med school personal statement. Its almost finished and then he'll be ready to send it off.

*I ventured a trip to twin falls with both kids in tow yesterday. Once we got there, it was fun. But first we had to get through an hour of running around town here and cleaning up Jack after a throw-up episode. I got all of Jack's b-day presents bought, and it turned out to be quite fun.

That's all. Happy Wednesday.

2 comments:

Shaela said...

wow, busy week! Happy belated birthday - can't wait to hear the details!!

Heidi said...

Too bad you only turned 25, because the age limit to play hearts is 26. Oh well, maybe next year...