Tuesday, July 14, 2009

haircut

I've never been too picky about my hair. I just want it to be easy to fix and look fixed. I got sick of my no-shape hair this week and decided to cut it. Its actually a little shorter than I had anticipated. About an inch longer and it would have been perfect. I haven't had hair this short since tenth grade. I'm happy with it.

Before



After:




The only thing I'm sad about is that my hat doesn't look as cute on me as it did before. Oh, well.

p.s. Don't you love my bedroom wallpaper. I know, its awesome.

8 comments:

Candace said...

You look adorable!! and i actually love your wallpaper. :)

Terina said...

I love it! I also think it makes your face look thinner!!

Amy said...

I love your hair!! And I think that your hat will still look adorable, how could it not?

Anonymous said...

cute. i'm hoping you didn't let dave do it this time.

Karianne said...

Very cute! I love it. It will grow fast, and then you will want it shorter again.

Shaela said...

I LOVE your new 'do!! Short is so fun. Sometimes I miss my long hair, but when it starts to grow out I think, um, no - time for a cut! :)

Melissa Fisher said...

IT looks so cute! with the summer heat, I'm ready to shave my head! Good luck with the new house too. There are worse things than wierd wall paper right?

Chad and Teri said...

LOVE IT!!