Tuesday, March 30, 2010

questions


*How did my family of 4 manage to use 27 cups in 1 day?

*Will Ana ever stay in her bed and fall asleep before 10 pm?

*How does Ana come up with some of the things that come out of her mouth? (For example: "I guess the world drinks rain.")

*Is there anything in the world cuter than Jack saying "I love you, Mama" and needing kisses for his owies? (I think not.)

*Where did my housecleaning motivation go? Did I ever have it?

*Will I be able to run that 5k on Saturday and not get dead last?

*Have you found your spot? (Mine includes Fort Collins, Colorado, which was already on our list of places we could probably live when we grow up.)

Any answers?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1 - instead of finding and rinsing out the previous used cup, you got a new one.

2 - if you tie her in bed, she will.

3 - kids say funny things. alex's favorite words right now? rediclius (that's how he pronounces it) and monopolizing.

4 - wyatt saying i love you and needing kisses. i will take kisses any day from kids. wyatt has to have a kiss for everything and then proclains "feel all better mama.)

5 - no. you never had house cleaning motivation.

6 - yes you will run. and no you won't get dead last. because if you were dead, i don't think they would give you a ribbon.

7 - i actually did the whole quiz, neglecting my kids, got to the end, and didn't want to input my personal info.

you asked for answers. you got them.

Shaela said...

lol - I ask myself those SAAAAAAME questions nearly everyday ;)

Erin L said...

just so you know Wendy, as long as you make sure you click "no" on the "do you want special offers" stuff, you won't get any spam or junk mail.

Alisha Wilkins said...

You are too funny....and yes, you will finish the race on Saturday and will do AWESOME! :) I am starting to get nervous......