Saturday, April 3, 2010

Can/Should this ever be done??

So, we are thinking about selling my Mazda pickup before moving to Vermont. That doesn't leave many options for transporting the canoe I am building. As far as moving there I think we can get it in the moving truck but for actual camping and using it once we get there...


Don't be afraid to click on the picture and see the bigger version. Also, I love Microsoft Paint.

4 comments:

Shaela said...

hey, we've been hauling john's handmade 15-ft kayak on the top of our Dodge Stratus since last year, so I'm SURE you'd be fine!! ;)

The Gray Gang said...

We sold our truck before moving out here... we had to haul our new mattress on top of the car... it was quite the site to see. Cody was mortified and did not EVER want to go out in public again. I thought it was HI-LARIOUS. Needless to say we bought a truck right away!!!!

Terri said...

Maybe you should leave your canoe with someone who owns a suburban and lives close to say.....lake Desmet?
Just sayin.

Jill said...

We have done that very thing so many times, even with our little Ford Focus. It kinda impairs your vision, but hey whatever works.