Wow. Yesterday was a rough day. Honestly, sometimes I think a certain child has the wrong mother.
Remember the yogurt incident?
It happened again.
With ketchup.
I made her clean it (and herself) up, I gave her a timeout, AND I talked to her about why it isn't a good idea to "skate" in food on the floor.
And then she did it again. With apple cider.
I was only a foot away.
I spent most of the day doing housework, and still my house is dirty. I had two tornadoes following me around the house.
I went to bed at 9:30. I didn't sleep well. I have a cold this morning.
But still, its bound to be better than yesterday.
3 comments:
How did I miss the first yogurt incident story?!??! Incident #2 would have put me over the edge. You are a nicer Mom than I. I think I would have shipped my kid off to someone else after the time with the yogurt. Okay, maybe not. But I wouldn't have laughed and taken a picture! :)
I hope today is a better day too!
At least it wasn't poo. Way to be positive, right? You are doing just fine. Some kids just like to push their limits. Mine do ALL THE TIME. Today I wanted to take a vacation from motherhood as well. Good luck!
oh dear. I'm sorry. :( When I feel pushed to my limit because of the antics of my children, I give myself a timeout and I pray. Usually it's a venting type prayer, but it helps to calm me down enough to ask for the patience and love I need to deal with life. Hugs and prayers for a better day - I'm here if you need me. :)
Post a Comment