
Most days at some point Jack and Ana play "Cat and Dog." Jack is always a kitty and Ana is always a puppy and I get to go the store and buy them and bring them home.
It always makes me laugh. Mostly because my children are as different as cats and dogs.
Ana is social, a little loud, and wants to be in the middle of all the people. She loves to be right on top of me and she follows me around the house. She's always full-speed ahead. Very puppy-like. She even likes licking things...
Jack loves to be held and cuddled... on his terms. Mostly he likes to do his own thing and be left alone and he'll be quiet and happy. But if something bugs him, he'll let you know. He's always going at his own pace. Very cat-like. Just today he walked up to me and started rubbing his head up against my legs.
And right now Ana is chasing Jack around the room.
They are different. But not better or worse. I love them both and they make me very happy.
7 comments:
Your kids are too cute. I love the picture of them. Jack sounds like he is a lot like Dave. I hope everything is going well for you guys and that you are liking Vermont!
*cough*cough* TYPECASTING *cough*cough*
I love that picture of the two of them! I can't believe how big Jack is getting! I miss you guys! You coming home for any of the holiday festivities?!?!??!
Cindy: you should clear your throat before you comment next time so I can understand what you are saying.
Alisha: unfortunately, we're not coming back for the holidays. we probably won't be back til next summer.
what a darling picture!! And such a great post. My kids are so similar to each other in some ways, and so very, very different in other ways. I'm excited to see how they grow and develop. :)
have I ever told you how much I like your blog?? It's my favorite. And I love this picture. SOOOOO cute. I miss those two. Hug them both for me and tell me I love them. :)
I meant tell them I love them. lol.
Post a Comment