And since I'm not quite ready to start the laundry again - (I feel like I just got last weeks laundry put away.) (Actually, I still have a batch in the dryer that's been sitting there for a few days, yet once again we are out of clean clothes.) - I'll just spend some extra time and post a few pictures that our friends took over the break.
playing in the snow/sledding:








While Dave and I were gone, our friends introduced the kids to fondue:


We had an awesome break with Dave home. Although most of his time was spent taking care of sick people, I think he had a good time too.
Happy first Monday of 2011!
3 comments:
I can't believe how fast Ana's hair is growing! :) Or maybe it has been MONTHS seen I have seen her.....that is probably it :0)
Happy 2011!
those are some great pictures!! Caleb goes back to school today and I am SO glad to be getting back into our routine. It;s not much, but at least it's something. :)
I agree about your great pictures. Hey Dave do you remember fondue when we were kids? I think I might make that for swap night next week!
Post a Comment