At some point I heard a door open, and little person head down the stairs. Then back up the stairs. Then a door closed. I assumed it was Ana. Every once in a while she plays in her room in the morning. At about 9 I went downstairs to eat breakfast. Then I headed to Ana's room. She looked like she was just waking up. We talked about the day and headed downstairs to find her "girl toys" to get out for her friend. We found her dishes, her ponies and her dolls. Then she curled up next to me and we read a story.
Right as I closed "If You Give a Pig a Pancake," Jack's door opened. He walked down the stairs. He had dark something all over his face.
Is it blood? I thought.
I took a closer look and started to laugh.
In one hand he held a little box. It was Ana's box and up until this morning it had 6 or 7 dark chocolate mini hershey bars inside. In his other hand was 3 of the little bars.
I guess he was my morning stroller. I figure he went downstairs looking for us, saw the box sitting on the table, and carried it back up to his room to enjoy the chocolate in peace.
8 comments:
Ethan and I are laughing out loud!
Is it chocolate or poop? Chocolate of poop?
That is too funny! I love the chocolate in the hair and the one little snap open over his tummy. Like it popped open eating all that chocolate. haha. He is such a cute kid!
Hooray Ana has a "girl" friend to play with!!!
It would not have been so funny if it was poop.
That's too funny. I can't believe your kids sleep in so well for you!! I guess I can't complain...at least mine aren't up TOO early.
Oh my word. You get to sleep past 7? That is crazy talk at our house!! That is an ADORABLE picture. I hope the most of it was on him and not in his bedroom. Super cute.
First of all how lucky are you that your kids sleep or quietly play until 9 am! Second Hilarious!!
Just to clarify, this morning's sleeping in was not normal. Usually Ana is up between 7:30 and 8 and comes right into our room. Today was an exception. Albeit, a very welcome one.
bwahahahaha, too funny! what a cute picture :)
that is too cute! :) I agree... lucky woman to get to sleep in past 7. Mine is usually 6:30 or 7. BLAH!
Post a Comment