Ana has been on one lately. I suppose its the cold weather and she's feeling a little cooped up. I don't really blame her, but her disobedience and resort to baby talk is a bit frustrating. I don't know exactly what mood I am in today, but it seems I must be tired of feeling frustrated. The kids wanted to play in flour and even though I knew it would end up all over the dining room, I let them anyway. And it was only a few minutes of extra cleanup when it all ended up on the floor and they "flour skated" in it.
After baths and flour cleanup, Ana decided she wanted to make her own lunch. And I said, "okay."




Peanut Butter & jelly & chocolate chips & banana sandwich. She ate most of it, so whatever. I don't know if its helping her obedience issues at all, but sometimes it feels good as a mother to just say yes.
5 comments:
nice knife you let her use.
Its a very very dull steak knife. It couldn't cut anything more than a banana.
Erin, I'm due August 24th! We are super excited... I'm nervous though...being pregnant through the worst of summer. I suppose it's always worth it though! :)
You are a good mom to say yes. ;) I am always too afraid my kids will make big messes, I think I need to lighten up a little.
U crack me up Erin
Post a Comment