We rode the bus to Church Street.

Where we used the kids' coupons for free ice cream from Ben and Jerry's. Jack got chocolate and Ana got a special mashup thing with vanilla, fresh strawberries, granola, and whip cream. I had my favorite flavor Late Night Snack.

Then we found some cool straws that were also glasses.

And we got Ana some new flip flops for Ana. They were $3.50, but a lady gave us a half off coupon. So, they were $1.75. When we took this picture she said, "Smells like Old Navy."

You can see Ana's name tag in the last picture. It was from the neighborhood spring BBQ this afternoon. It was good.
Only one more day without Erin!
2 comments:
I didn't know she was gone! But it looks like you guys are having fun anyway. Although I must say... chocolate covered potato chip clusters in ice cream?? I'll pass, thanks. ;)
you just have to try it. Sweet and salty. Sooo good.
Post a Comment