Sunday, June 26, 2011

in the pretty garden

Dave got a new video camera for Father's Day. We've been having fun with it. The videos are a lot easier to upload to share, so I'm gonna do just that!

This first is Ana giving a tour of our garden plot. (This was a couple weeks ago, and our plants are much bigger now!)



This next one is my kids' performance at the ward talent show.



Awww.... My kids are cute.

7 comments:

lori said...

Your kids are ADORABLE!! I love these videos:)

Kyla said...

Awww! That's so cute! Good thing you got a new video camera!

Unknown said...

Precious!!! And I love Ana's dramatic showing of the garden!

Karianne said...

Ana cracks me up! This is awesome. They are getting so big, too! Love you.

Jill said...

oh I miss them, you must come and visit!

Sara K. said...

Haha! Ana is so hilarious. Did I tell you that when we were playing during choir practice we started a band and I had to keep convincing her that it would NOT be a good idea to go into the chapel and provide the backup music for the choir? She was trying to figure out how to transport everything and assigning instruments to me and Jack and everything. It was fun :)

Bryan and Christy Clark said...

Ana cracks me up! That was so funny!