I think probably less. But who knows, right?
We painted Ana's room and dresser one weekend. They turned out really cute, but I haven't managed to take pictures.
I'm tired most of the time, and I really don't remember my body aching like this that last 2 times.
Dave's nephew is coming to visit us tomorrow. Cross your fingers that I can go to Palmyra with them on Wednesday, though staying home by myself sounds pretty good too.
I like having Dave home. I'm afraid the next 5 weeks are going to spoil me rotten.
I got pulled over in New Hampshire while we were driving home from Boston on Tuesday. For a cracked windshield. I couldn't find my wallet because it was in the trunk. The stop woke Jack up, who decided he needed to pee, so Dave had to help him go by the side of the road. Luckily I didn't get a ticket, but basically the cop said, "you know, if you ever register your car in Vermont, you'll have to get that fixed." And that was that.
Here is a cute picture our friends took of Ana on the 4th.
No comments:
Post a Comment