And my kids. Oh, how I love my kids. I think they can already sense the changes coming. Poor Ana - Mommy's not quite as energetic, Daddy's home all the time, a new baby is coming, and the uncertainty of Kindergarten is looming. It's rough being 5 around these parts, and she is starting to show it.
And then Jack is turning into a rough-housing little kid. He tackles Ana all the time. He's a little wild and crazy and has been running circles around me lately.
The doctor says the baby may come this weekend. I think I'm going to put my list of "should-do-before-the-baby-comes" aside and just be Mommy for a few days.
The floor will get mopped eventually.
And my kids are pretty darn awesome.
4 comments:
I remember when I was pregnant with baby number eight. I sat down and figured up how much time a baby would take - rocking, feeding, changing, and holding. I figured up to 10 hours a day and that's if the baby didn't have colic or other problems. As you can imagine, with seven kids already in the family I was lucky to even have a free half hour during the day. I had no idea how I would find that time for a new baby. But it magically worked out. It will for you too. Everyone will love the baby and you won't be able to imagine how you possible ever lived without her!!
Your house sounds like my house, lol. Change is always good, no matter what form it takes, because it helps us to grow. I don't have three kids, but I've heard it's the hardest transition because you're suddenly outnumbered, haha. But from what else I hear, it doesn't last forever and things fall into a "new normal" sooner than you think. :)
Good luck with everything - can't wait to meet your new little girl!
You inspire me. I love your blog posts and how real you are. I also love the picture of Ana. It made me choke up. You must be doing something right.
You are awesome parents who have their priorities straight, and it will all work out. :) That first picture of Jack and the pillow is my new desktop picture, btw. Laugh out loud funny!!
Post a Comment