Monday, August 27, 2012

things i will never understand

I will never understand how Ana's room can go from clean to complete disaster in less than a day.

I will never understand how the kids manage to get sticky blue toothpaste all over the bathroom and themselves during teeth-brushing time.

I will never understand how 45 minute quiet time is absolute torture, and yet at bedtime, when the children are supposed to go to sleep, they stay awake playing for hours.

I will never understand how my baby can grow to a toddler overnight.



I will never understand why they think saying "the s-word" is an acceptable alternative to saying "stupid."

I will never understand how summer went so quickly and it is time to start school again.


(unrelated picture of Jack playing chef.)

...the days are long, but the years are short. ...


2 comments:

Shaela said...

I won't ever understand either. :)

Heather said...

I love that picture of Jack!