But mostly, I know the people. The people I have met here, especially the women, are incredible. From the fellow med-student spouses, to the other mothers that find themselves here for other reasons, to "Vermonters" who raised their kids here, I have learned and grown and changed so much because of the women here.
I spent an hour tonight at a Relief Society Activity talking about negative self-talk (and that we, as women, need to STOP IT!) It was fabulous. Seriously. On the way home, I got a little caught up in the fact that I live here. I live almost as far from "home" as I can possibly go in the continental US, and yet it is home to me now. I am so glad that we took the leap of faith it took to come here, when other places made more sense. I am better for having lived here.
![]() | |
| My kids have made some awesome friends too. We love it here! |

3 comments:
I 100% absolutely, completely second everything you said! I LOVE VERMONT! And when/if we leave, a piece of my heart will always be here. To me, Vermont and it's people are like heaven on earth.
Erin you are amazing. Your post made me tear up. Thanks for the "shout out" but your words in your post and Christy Clark's comment are wonderful. OK it is settled...you may never leave! hugs
I agree. I think I've grown and learned so much living here and knowing the people that I know here. I hate talking about leaving. Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he brought me here. I agree with Christy, a piece of my heart will always be in Vermont. Especially in the Essex Ward. Always, always, always.
Post a Comment