I've been collecting data over the last few weeks and have used the information to compile the following graph:
As you can see, the comfort of the clothing I am wearing is directly related to my level of productivity as related to in-home activities such as dish-washing or floor scrubbing. Of course, if I get too comfortable, then I just want to sit on my couch and read a book, so my productivity drops off. (Also I have noticed that no matter how comfortable I am, I am never perfectly productive. )
So if you come by, just know my house is a mess because I got dressed that day.
By the way, I created the graph using THIS website.

8 comments:
Now that is something i can agree with. If i'm wearing a sweater or a jacket my productivity get cut by at least 80%
Cute graph!! I totally agree!!
Erin. We won't be in a house until the first of march. We will be following Cody to where ever he is working. If we are in Vermont, I'll let you know!
"So if you come by, just know my house is a mess because I got dressed that day."
ROFL!!! This totally needs to be one of those cartoon caption things that float around cyber space, hahaha. Love it. Love you. :)
Erin. You are hilarious. I love it. But I have to admit that its so true. I am 10 times more productive when I am wearing comfy clothes!
Too funny!!
I love it!! And that is so true.
Not that I ever do housework, but if I did, I think I would have a similar graph.
As evidenced by my graph, I don't do housework that often either. Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment