That seems like one of those moments that seem dull to the most casual observer but you actually want to take a snapshot of it and think, 'Is my life really this wonderful?'
My fiancé and I spent the evening of Valentine's Day in bed:
He came home from work feeling feverish. He froze through the dinner I had prepared and then we went to bed with a cup of tea in our hands. We talked for a bit and he doze off.
2 comments:
That seems like one of those moments that seem dull to the most casual observer but you actually want to take a snapshot of it and think, 'Is my life really this wonderful?'
My fiancé and I spent the evening of Valentine's Day in bed:
He came home from work feeling feverish. He froze through the dinner I had prepared and then we went to bed with a cup of tea in our hands. We talked for a bit and he doze off.
Post a Comment