I have a couple posts sitting in the drafts because I didn't like how they came out of my brain. I feel a little foggy up there and I can't seem to form coherent sentences.
Having Ana home last week was wonderful. She was full of life and happiness (after she got over the barfs) and even when Friday was a totally disappointing day for her, she still managed to keep herself together. (That makes one of us.)
Last Thursday night Dave and I went to see They Might Be Giants in concert. Weirdly enough, I was nervous. I have only been to a handful of concerts and they were all country and that was 10 years ago, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Plus, I wasn't sure how well Katie would go to bed for the babysitter, and that made me a little extra nervous. Everything was great, though and we had a lot of fun.
Although I get annoyed and grumpy and frustrated at him at times, the man I married is such an example to me. His confidence, his calmness, and his ability to live in the moment are such a complement to my self-doubt, intensity and anticipation for the next thing coming. He teaches me so much. And the really wonderful thing is, he loves me just exactly as I am, from my most serious to my silliest moments, he accepts it all. I love him a lot. So do the kids.
I just wanted to throw that out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment