....Dave is home after finishing all of his 3rd year rotations. Coming up: studying for USMLE Step 2 and a rotation in SLC, during which we will all be traveling home. Yay! I somehow spend significantly less time on the computer when Dave is home. I don't know if it is because he is using it, or if I just want to prove my productivity (since the cleanliness of our home clearly doesn't prove that). Either way, we are here, hanging out together.
....I am spending a lot of time reading our book club book: The Gift of Fear. Very interesting and empowering.
....Katie had her 18 month check-up. She was approximately 22 pounds, (we couldn't get an accurate reading because she was screaming during the weigh-in, which really caught me off guard because she is generally a happy kid) and as soon as her diaper was on and she was let down off my lap, she put her clothes back on. She also eczema.
....I have been up in the night with a certain toddler. For whatever reason, she just isn't sleeping well lately. And her hair is permanently crusted in food. And her favorite word is "mine" or some variation like "MY cracker" or "MY seat" or whatever. But she is adorable and smart and generally happy.


3 comments:
Wow. Molly weighs 20 lbs at 7 months. My baby is huge.
Hahaha! Sara that's funny! Nate is only 28! He seems so much bigger than katie. Can I borrow the book when you're done?
Holy cow! My baby weighs like 20 lbs and he's not even 6 months yet. Crazy! She's super cute. How long are you going to be in SLC for? I'm not too far away!
Post a Comment