Tuesday, April 30, 2013

here we have idaho

Being back in Idaho for a few days has reminded me of all the things I love about this great state ...

*The big sky
*The sunshine
*The open-ness of the Snake River Plain
*The sound (and sight) of sprinklers in the fields
*All of the wonderful people

... and one thing I do not love.

*the wind


3 comments:

Bryan and Christy Clark said...

Miss you!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, I am SO with you in your dislike of the wind! Amen!

L Anne Tanner said...

Snow messes up your hair, and it blows away things you drop on the ground. On a cold day it bites. But did you know the wind keeps the frost from forming and it keeps the bugs away? It cools us on a summer's day and keeps kites in the sky. It takes away smog and brings the weather. It turns a heavy snow into a blizzard, and I like looking at that out my living room window. These things make me like the wind more.