*Today was the last day of school. Finally! I have big plans for our summer. We are setting goals and making a list of fun stuff to do. It is going to be great!
*Today I walked to the park with the younger kids. On the way home from Ana school this morning, my body and soul told me to be outside. Jack would only go if he had his friend Tanner to come along, and they both are new to training wheels so they were happy to ride along with me.
*My garden is finally growing. The kids' have been growing for a while but I planted later and then it cooled off and rained for months (or so it seemed). So today when the sun came out I could almost see the tiny little buds growing.
Summer is good for me.



2 comments:
Goodness! The garden may barely be starting to show growth, but Katie seems to be growing like a weed!
Summer is so good for me, too! We had the longest winter, as far as I can remember. It already snowed in October and has been cold and grey ever since. Only last week the sun has come through. (I'm from Germany, if you don't know.)
Post a Comment