Thursday, July 12, 2007

9 days and counting ...

to Harry Potter 7!!! I've always loved these books. I convinced Dave to read them right after 6 came out and we both enjoyed them. A few weeks ago, we re-read 5 and 6 and I am officially obsessed. I have my own set of theories for how 7 will turn out and I've been reading this website (particularly here and sometimes here) for other fans' predictions. Some could be right on, but I think we'll have some surprises no matter what. We finished 5 and 6 so quickly and I went through withdrawals so we decided to read 1-4 again to refresh our memory. I also am really excited to see the new movie. Maybe this weekend? Dave and I might venture a date.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I to am throughly excited for the book to come out! Me and my niece went and saw the movie. And although they left a lot out.. which was inevitable, it still rocked!

Emily said...

Oh...I want to hear your predictions for the book! Let me know what you think. I am most curious to hear your insights.