Friday, September 28, 2007


Call me a nerd, but I am way excited about this. Dave's family does a newsletter called "TLC [The Larsen Clan] News" published about every month. As I was chatting with his sister that heads the newsletter, we wanted to find a way to get in shape "together." Some other family members expressed interest, so we started the TLC Fitness Challenge. I've sort of taken charge, since it was my idea and because I'm into things like this. What we're doing is keeping track of our exercise minutes, and if we reach 100 hours combined by our family Christmas party, I'm going to bring a surprise for everyone who participates, plus prizes for the ones who do the most. Its really exciting to me. I'm kinda a health "advocate." (I don't use "nut" because I'm not quite as healthy I want to be.) I designed our logo, (Though I'm sure many of you could have done better; I'm still proud of it.) and I'm pretty sure we're going to make t-shirts with it on for the winners. (And one for me just because.)

2 comments:

Karianne said...

This sounds like a lot of fun. As soon as I get the OK to start exercising, I am going to go to the gym while Lucas is at Pre-school. Hopefully I can get into shape too. By the way, I love the quote that you have posted right now. It is awesome.

Keri said...

What a great idea & way to support each other!