Monday, September 3, 2007
Busy weekend ...
We've been visiting family for a few days. Of course, we don't have any pics since our camera is still in Boise (until Saturday). But we went to a wedding reception for a friend on Saturday night. I graduated with her 5 years ago. Its kinda crazy because its her 2nd marriage. But the guy she married this time is a good guy and I'm excited for her. I've seen a few people from high school that I havent seen in a while, so that has been fun. Its so crazy how think you'll always keep in touch and then life happens and before you know it you have no idea what is going on with anyone. We went to church with my parents yesterday and although I kinda missed being in primary, it was kinda nice to go to Sunday School and Relief Society again. Ana slept during most of church she I even got to pay attention. They had a really good testimony meeting too. There was a convert confirmation and she bore a very sweet testimony. She's 14 and her mom told my mom that she finally has a sense of belonging and confidence. I just thought - now that is what the Young Women's program is all about. It was cool. So today, Dave's gone fishing with my Dad and its just me and my sistas hanging out. Gotta love that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment