Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Blog slacker = blacker

So yeah, I have been a fat blog slacker lately. I have come to terms with it and I hope you can too.

I am not working at the place on the square where I thought I would be working. Instead I will be doing PSR work for a different agency. I am just starting with them tomorrow. It will be better this way, but we still haven't had much income lately. We are glad we will be living in Rick's apartment when it is finished instead of the place we had chosen before, it will be less money and we are living much cheaper with my parents for another couple weeks until it is finished.

Also, Ana's crib is in the office at my parents' house. This means no computer usage after about 7:30-8:00 usually. Because of this I will probably continue to be somewhat of a blacker for the next couple weeks.

3 comments:

Amy said...

fat blog slacker comes out to something more like 'flogacker'....

Zach and Nikky said...

I highly doubt that you have gotten fat within the last few months...
What happened with the first job?

Rick Larsen Family said...

SLACKER!!