Sunday, April 13, 2008

New Camera

I got the new camera today. I got some money from selling books back and Erin let me buy it a month early for a graduation present!

Ana has been sick for about a week now. After a couple days of not feeling well we took her to the doctor and found out she has an ear infection. The medicine is just starting to kick in it seems because she was doing a little better today. Either way, this is a common scene the last few days with a sick girl.



I just thought this one was fun



Here is the newest mystery photo.


We'll see if anyone can guess it right on...

3 comments:

Tankgunk said...

That's a dial on a thermostat or heater. If you're being sneaky it's something like a humidity switch, but I'm guessing it's heat.

Mencl Family said...

Hi Dave! Amy told me you have a secret hidden site meter so you know I pop in every now and then so I'll say hi! Your little girl is so dang cute! Even when she's crying. Congratulations on graduating and good luck on your move. You'll enjoy living closer to family, or at least they'll enjoy having your closer to them!

Zach and Nikky said...

It's the top of an ice cream container...I don't know which brand? Meadow Gold? Is that even an ice cream brand? Hmm...that is my guess. Congrats on graduating! Are you ready for the MCAT now? :) -Nikky