I took my very last test here at BYU-I at 2:00pm today. I was so nervous too, it was for Biochem. My grade just got posted online and I got a 94 on the final and an A in the class overall. Whew...
Now I will just have to wait a week or so to see what I get for my overall grades in my other classes. I think it will all be pretty good.
Erin is on her way to the redbox right now to pick up a movie for us to watch tonight. It will be nice. No homework hanging over my head, just a whole apartment to pack...
Anyway, there's my update. I graduate tomorrow, we will pack all day Friday and Saturday, clean Monday, move our stuff to Rupert on Tuesday, and then on Wednesday we will take off to Wyoming to visit Erin's sister for a few days before starting work. That's pretty quick but since I never got a job this semester it was important to start working as soon as I could after graduation.
3 comments:
Yeah Dave! Way to go! Happy graduation, wish I could be there!
I can see why you were so nervous about the test. You really bombed that one. J/K. Good job. Yeah for graduating!
Happy Graduation, Dave! And I want to see pictures of the apartment! I wish I could be there to help you move!
Post a Comment