
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. I'm down to the last of this. Actually, baby might be coming sooner than we thought. The doctor told me to try to take it easy for the next week or we'll have a baby by the weekend. The baby has dropped and I am really feeling it in my lower back. I can barely life my legs to get dressed. Mostly I feel pretty good, though. I did want the baby to be a little early so that is exciting that I'm already starting. Dave takes the MCAT next Tuesday and he's been studying hard. Just as long as the little guy can wait until he's done with that, I'll be satisfied. I definitely didn't think the baby would come before our apartment was finished. It would be nice to be in our own place, but I think they'll be a lot of good things about living with Dave's parents when the baby comes. Luckily, the baby stuff, though not with us, is very accessible, so I'll probably go over and get it soon.
10 comments:
Hope things go well with the test and the baby. Early babies aren't always a bad thing. Take it easy though!
Wow - I can't believe it's already almost time to have your little guy! I'm sure it can't come fast enough for you,though. Love the belly shot - so cute!
How exciting! You'll have to let us know when he comes! Tell Dave good luck on the MCAT! -Nikky
You have such a cute little prego belly! I'm so excited for you to have your little guy too!
How exciting!! Getting close!! Take care of yourself, and good luck with the delivery!!! We'll be waiting for the big news!
Look at that cute belly! You are the cutest pregnant lady!
I think you look awful. Just Kidding! Cute tummy. Take it easy. Good Luck Dave!
Hey Erin! Cute little girl and cute tummy! I'm glad to see what you're up to. I hope all goes well until the baby's here. Good luck!
SO CUTE!!! I love the picture! I hope you can stay as comfortable as possible as the day gets closer!! Tell Dave good luck on the MCAT! :)
Good luck with the test David! Whew... I'm sure you will smoke it like you did the OAT.
Good luck with the final stages of the pregnancy Erin! I can't wait to find out about the arrival of the little man.
Post a Comment