Congratulations on the new baby! He is beautiful. I'm sure your little girl is having so much fun with him. Have fun in Poky!
Erin, give me a call when you're in Poky I'd love to come see you! 406-3785
that's such a cute picture, i would frame it. Glad everything is going well. Congrats on the new baby
I need your email again. I'm making my blog an invite only.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations on the new baby! He is beautiful. I'm sure your little girl is having so much fun with him. Have fun in Poky!
Erin, give me a call when you're in Poky I'd love to come see you! 406-3785
that's such a cute picture, i would frame it. Glad everything is going well. Congrats on the new baby
I need your email again. I'm making my blog an invite only.
Post a Comment