
Ana decided her dolly needed a diaper change yesterday. I didn't think much of it when she ran in the computer room and told me she was changing the baby's diaper. About 15 minutes later we found her in our bedroom putting "bum cream" on her dolly. Oh, and all over her own legs. But really I was pretty impressed that she really was trying to keep it to her dolly's bum. It took quite a while to wash it off of her legs, though. Desitin isn't mean to just be wiped off with water.
4 comments:
lol!! That is so funny! I remember when one of my girls did that. Or maybe it was both of them. Thanks for sharing!!
Oh my gosh - how hilarious is she?? HOw are feeling - any baby news?? I went to the doctors today - 32 weeks and counting! I can't believe it is happening so fast! Love you!
That is hilarious. She's going to be a great big sister!! :)
ohhhh, life with children ROCKS!! kids can be so sweet and funny - without even meaning to!
Post a Comment